We are pleased to announce that our nursery is opening back up on Sunday, December 5. We look forward to seeing you and your little ones!
We offer a welcoming, nurturing, and safe place for your child. Our staff and volunteers are dedicated to showing God’s love to each child. It is our honor to have the opportunity to serve your family, and we thank you for entrusting your most precious gifts to us! Quality nursery care is available Sundays during worship and the Sunday school hour. Parents are invited to utilize our professionally staffed nursery for ages newborn to 4 years old of age. Pagers are provided as a courtesy.
- Highly trained staff
- Sign-in and sign-out procedures to protect against unauthorized pick-ups
- Background checks on all church staff and volunteers
- Nursery care is provided for children 4 years and younger during all worship services and the Sunday school hour
We are so excited for you to join us! The nursery classrooms are located off the eastern parking lot at the main building. All children ages 0-4 years old are welcome to join the nursery during the 8:30 AM and 10:45 AM worship services, along with the 9:45 AM Sunday school hour.
OUR NURSERY TEAM
Our Nursery Staff are paid employees. They have passed background checks and are all Ministry Safe. We believe it is important for our little ones to experience continuity and consistency with our staff members and the facilities.
SNACKS AND SUPPLIES
Please bring all necessary items that your child might need with you. Make sure all belongings, including any bags, are labeled. Parents are responsible for supplying bottles, milk, formula, juice cups, finger foods, pacifiers, and loveys. If you use cloth diapers, please include a sealable plastic bag for soiled diapers. Please note any concerns about allergies to certain snacks/foods on the sign-in sheet.
Please use the following guidelines when deciding whether to bring your child to the church nursery:
- A child must be free of fever, vomiting, and diarrhea for 24 hours before entering the church nursery.
- Unless your doctor has just recently diagnosed your child as not contagious, do not send children to the nursery with congestion, runny noses, etc. If your child suffers from allergies (including food) or non-contagious conditions, please let the nursery workers know in advance.
- Please make sure skin rashes are diagnosed as non-contagious before bringing your child to the nursery.
- Please remember that anytime children gather together germs can easily spread. We wash hands and toys often in the nursery. We suggest, though, that you wash your child’s hands and wipe down toys when picking your child up from the nursery. A little extra care can help keep us all healthy.